Monday, June 2, 2014

Surgery

When it comes to surgery, there aren't very many people that are thrilled to have it done no matter the procedure, whether the risk is minor or severe. I will be having surgery done on my right lower leg to help improve the mobility in my ankle, the last procedure done when I was younger has now worn off and something must be done in order to improve how I walk so that it will reduce the minor pain that my body is feeling. To say that I m not scared to have this done, would be a lie and I owe the readers here my complete honesty on this matter and any other matter that I will write on. There are a lot of questions that run through my mind, like what if I go under never to awake in this Earthly vessel ever again?

There are some other questions that come to my mind that are related the one that I had asked previously. Through out my twenty years of life on this earth, did I draw the lost to Christ or did I push them away? This means that my witness either pushed the lost away because they saw that I was not living a Christian life as I should. Or they saw something different in me as opposed to themselves that do not have Christ in their lives, a relationship with Christ. This is the ONLY thing that separates me from those that are lost, that relationship. This is an opportunity for me to look at myself, to change what is hurting my witness. The thing that is hurting my witness is SIN, and I must do all that I can to get rid of it. 

Then there is another thing that I need to work on as a Christian, something that I am lacking. I need to tell people about Christ more, explain to them the Gospel more and tell them all the things that Christ has done in my life to everyone that I come in contact with. I have excuses, but no excuse will fly with God. I feel sorrow because there are many people that I have talked with and met with that may have been lost, and I never told them about the very man that saved them from an eternity in a very wicked place, so that they would not have to suffer the punishment that he endured that every single person on this earth deserves. 

I know that by some chance something goes wrong and I don't awake to see the faces of those that I love, I know that I will see the face of my beloved savior Jesus Christ. I thank my God for all he has blessed me with and for his son that died for me so that by grace and his blood, I may be saved. Lord help me to be an example, so that others see Christ in me and give me strength to tell others the Gospel and all the thing that you have done in my life. Thank you all for reading, may God Bless you all.

-The Christian

No comments: